Friday, September 09, 2005

Blank

I'm feeling lost. I do not know what to do. I do not know where I should go to or where to start from. Staying at home drives me mad. Tears are flowing down my checks. What am I supposed to do? My mind is totally blank. I don't seem to care for anything else in the world. To just not think of anything. To disappear, to vanish from the face from the world. I've lost my sense of belonging. No one knows. So empty...so painful yet I've to endure. Are these suicidal thoughts? I will not do that. Just disappear. Gone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Austin of Sundrip Journals said...

Purpose isn't something that we search for or that we have to work for, it's a birth right. you were born human and therefor your purpose is given to you. you dont have to search for it or work for it. the purpose of every human is to make a difference in the lives of others. We have to have something we contribute to or life seems empty and meaningless. What can you contribute to that you are not already adding? My thought is this, your journal is a place where others can go and know that what they feel is not so odd. Your words are widespread. Anyone in the entire world with access to a pc can come to this site and know that they are not alone in how they feel. Now that is making a difference. Its your birth right. Use it wisely.

17:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home